BBHMS's Kick-It for Cancer
Food Truck Friday on June 1
Open to the community at 11:30
Nine food trucks - Swensons, Slymans, N'awlins Cafe, Jackpot Chicken, La Taqueria, SNowie Bus/Kettle Corn, Firetruck Pizza, Jones Bones BBQ will be at BBH Middle School on Friday, June 1 for students.
The food trucks will also be open to the community starting at 11:30, so stop on by to grab a bite to eat. We will have some tables set up outside, bring friends, invite family and coworkers, have a great meal and help us KickIt.
Any and all PSO Volunteers:
Please email any volunteer time to Ellen Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org
BBH Custom License Plates Now Available
Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District was one of three public school districts in the state of Ohio that was approved to sell specialty plates to benefit the social-emotional well being of its students. The new Brecksville-Broadview Heights City Schools logo license plates are now available to purchase. There is an additional cost of $40, and the school district will receive $30 back from the sale of each BBH logo license plate. You may purchase this new logo license plate at www.oplates.com or at your local deputy registrar office. When ordering, please find directions here.
Did you know the Special Education department at the Middle School collects Box Tops to supplement their program? Please help us reach our earnings goal of $1,000 by doing one or more of the following:
1. Clip Box Tops from participating products (list attached). Box Tops should be placed in plastic baggies and turned in during homeroom. Any amount may be turned in. Please double check expiration dates!
2. Become a member at www.BTFE.com and choose BRECKSVILLE BROADVIEW HEIGHTS as your designated school.
3. Download the new Box Tops Bonus App from the App Store or Google plus.
Feel free to contact Dawn Corrigan (email@example.com) or Melanie Hauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Click here to find our which products have Box Tops.
Heinens ABC School Donation Program
As a member of Heinen's Tasteful Rewards program, when you shop at Heinen's up to 1% of your qualified purchases will be donated to the Middle School. Not yet a member of Heinen's Tasteful Rewards Program? Please visit Heinen's Customer Service Booth to receive your Heinen's Preferred card today!
To sign up for this reward program, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.heinensrewards.com
2. Simply log into your Heinen's Tasteful Rewards profile page by entering your email address and password.
3. Select "My Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
4. Select a school from the pull-down list at the bottom of your profile page, and then click the "Save Changes" link.
5. Use your Heinen's Preferred Card each time you shop to earn money for your local school. Donations are based on purchases made between September and April.
6. You are required to select (or re-select) a school each school year to receive the annual donation. Only one school can be selected per household.
Shop. Scan. Support Our School.
Apples for the Students starts again October 1. This program is a great way for our school to earn funds for our schools overall educational needs. Is your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® registered? Now’s the time to check. All you need is our school code (3498) to verify a card or register a new card.
1. Visit www.gianteagle.com/AFTS.
2. Enter your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® number (which appears under the bar code).
3. Enter the school code. (3498)
4. Done! Please encourage your extended family and friends to register too.