The countdown is officially on!! School starts in just SEVEN days. We hope you enjoy the last week of summer vacation. Let us know if you have any questions.
Kerry Ely and Denise Gawlik
We need several parents to help out at our membership table during Locker Day.
Please sign up here if you are able to volunteer
8/15 Locker Day (all grades)/Pick up Chromebooks (6th grade)
9:00am-11:00am 7th & 8th Grade
12:00pm-2:00pm 6th Grade
8/16 Pick Up Chromebooks 5:00pm-7:00pm
(alternate date, for 6th grade only)
8/17 New Student (to District) Orientation
8/20 First Day of School
8/22 Meet the Architect 6:30pm - High School Media Center
8/23 Meet the Teacher 7:00pm
9/3 Labor Day - No School
9/4 Picture Day All Students
9/13 First PSO Meeting 9:30am Media Center
BBH Custom License Plates Now Available
Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District was one of three public school districts in the state of Ohio that was approved to sell specialty plates to benefit the social-emotional well being of its students. The new Brecksville-Broadview Heights City Schools logo license plates are now available to purchase. There is an additional cost of $40, and the school district will receive $30 back from the sale of each BBH logo license plate. You may purchase this new logo license plate at www.oplates.com or at your local deputy registrar office. When ordering, please find directions here.
JOIN THE PSO!
BBHMS PSO membership registration is open for 2018-2019. Please join the PSO and help us continue programming to benefit the students and staff at Brecksville Broadview Heights Middle School. New this year we are offering online registration. Click here to register.
We will also have paper registration forms for payment by check/cash available at the membership table for Locker Day, New Student Orientation and Meet the Teacher Night, and at the front office.
Janelle Henning, membership chair
PSO Open Committees
We are still looking for volunteers to chair/co-chair the following committees:
8th Grade Canteen
Please contact us if interested.
Heinens ABC School Donation Program
As a member of Heinen's Tasteful Rewards program, when you shop at Heinen's up to 1% of your qualified purchases will be donated to the Middle School. Not yet a member of Heinen's Tasteful Rewards Program? Please visit Heinen's Customer Service Booth to receive your Heinen's Preferred card today!
To sign up for this reward program, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.heinensrewards.com
2. Simply log into your Heinen's Tasteful Rewards profile page by entering your email address and password.
3. Select "My Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
4. Select a school from the pull-down list at the bottom of your profile page, and then click the "Save Changes" link.
5. Use your Heinen's Preferred Card each time you shop to earn money for your local school. Donations are based on purchases made between September and April.
6. You are required to select (or re-select) a school each school year to receive the annual donation. Only one school can be selected per household.