Monster Bash 6th Grade Social
Fun is brewing and Halloween is near, so be sure to come to the Monster Bash 6th grade social on Friday, October 20th 3pm -5pm!
We have lots of prizes to give away! There will be a costume contest with various chances to win: scariest, funniest, most original, most realistic, best retro, most futuristic, best character costume, etc. There will also be a scavenger hunt with chances to win a prize. In addition, we'll have a video game truck, DJ, open gym and great food.
Cost is $5, and tickets will be sold during 6th grade lunch on 10/18, 10/19, and 10/20.
Students need their permission slip signed, and the Registration Gateway updated--see directions below.
Volunteers are needed. We especially need more decorators and party volunteers.
Click here to sign up!
Students must be updated in the Registration Gateway in order to buy a ticket to the 6th Grade Social on October 20th!!! Please register your child ASAP.
The link is on the Middle School website under Registration Gateway (https://update.bbhcsd.org/ ).
Parents need to use their child's nine digit student I.D. # for the Username which can be found on their lunch accounts, ProgressBook, interims, report cards etc. The Password would be their student's birth date, ex: 00/00/0000.
Please call the Middle School office if you have a problem.
Shop. Scan. Support Our School.
Apples for the Students starts again October 1. This program is a great way for our school to earn funds for our schools overall educational needs. Is your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® registered? Now’s the time to check. All you need is our school code (3498) to verify a card or register a new card.
1. Visit www.gianteagle.com/AFTS.
2. Enter your Giant Eagle Advantage Card® number (which appears under the bar code).
3. Enter the school code. (3498)
4. Done! Please encourage your extended family and friends to register too.
Book your stay...Get-A-Way to Kalahari
Join your fellow BBH School District families at Kalahari Resort and Waterpark in Sandusky, Ohio on Thursday, October 26th. The students are off from school on Friday, October 27th, so we have reserved a special rate to stay overnight on Thursday, October 26th and you can use the waterpark all day on October 27th as well. The BBH PSO has reserved the rate for Thursday, October 26 at $119.00/night plus applicable taxes. You can extend your stay into the weekend but regular Kalahari rates would apply on Friday and Saturday.
Please call 1-877-525-2427 to reserve your room. Be sure to mention that you want the Brecksville Broadview Heights School District Room Block.
BBH Custom License Plates Now Available
Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District was one of three public school districts in the state of Ohio that was approved to sell specialty plates to benefit the social-emotional well being of its students. The new Brecksville-Broadview Heights City Schools logo license plates are now available to purchase. There is an additional cost of $40, and the school district will receive $30 back from the sale of each BBH logo license plate. You may purchase this new logo license plate at www.oplates.com or at your local deputy registrar office. When ordering, please find directions here.
Did you know the Special Education department at the Middle School collects Box Tops to supplement their program? Please help us reach our earnings goal of $1,000 by doing one or more of the following:
1. Clip Box Tops from participating products (list attached). Box Tops should be placed in plastic baggies and turned in during homeroom. Any amount may be turned in. Please double check expiration dates!
2. Become a member at www.BTFE.com and choose BRECKSVILLE BROADVIEW HEIGHTS as your designated school.
3. Download the new Box Tops Bonus App from the App Store or Google plus.
Feel free to contact Dawn Corrigan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Melanie Hauer (email@example.com) with any questions.
Click here to find our which products have Box Tops.
Heinens ABC School Donation Program
As a member of Heinen's Tasteful Rewards program, when you shop at Heinen's up to 1% of your qualified purchases will be donated to the Middle School. Not yet a member of Heinen's Tasteful Rewards Program? Please visit Heinen's Customer Service Booth to receive your Heinen's Preferred card today!
To sign up for this reward program, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.heinensrewards.com
2. Simply log into your Heinen's Tasteful Rewards profile page by entering your email address and password.
3. Select "My Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
4. Select a school from the pull-down list at the bottom of your profile page, and then click the "Save Changes" link.
5. Use your Heinen's Preferred Card each time you shop to earn money for your local school. Donations are based on purchases made between September and April.
6. You are required to select (or re-select) a school each school year to receive the annual donation. Only one school can be selected per household.